Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gratitude Blog

I am grateful for many things this year. One of the things I am greatful for this year is having a new member in the Torres family. I am grateful for having a new member in the Torres side of the family because it brings happiness to the family. It also makes the entire family Torres see the baby named Benjamin (named after my grandfather) grow and do many things. It makes the people in the family remember of when they were young. Of when they were little trouble makers and break many things. Having a new member in the family brings everyone together. It makes the family know that Benjamin will be raised among a loving, carrying, helpful family. He will grow into a happy young man of importance.

I am also greatful for having my own family with me. I am greatful for having my mom and dad who have been there for me, supporting me all this time since I was born. For making me the person I am right now. For showing me that there is good in this world. That not everyone is mean and cruel. I am greatful for having my siblings because without them I wouldn't remember how I was when I was their age. I am greatful for having them because helping my parents raise them has made me a more responsible person. 
I am greatful for having my siblings because thanks to them they made me a big sister. They made me a more caring person, a more happy person even if they make me mad at times I still love them. I am thankful for having my siblings because they make me feel special. They make me feel important. I am thankful for having a crazy and supportive family. 

I am thankful for having the opportunity to get an education. For having the opportunity to learn, to become someone in the future. For being able to have the opportunity to have a job in the future. For being able to have freedom. I am greatful for being independent and not having to depend on anyone for anything as I get older. I am grateful for having the chance to live my life. I am greatful for making my parents proud and happy. I'm am thankful for learning new things everyday at school and giving it my best every day. Making them proud by getting good comments from teachers. These are some of the things I am greatful for that are in my life this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection  Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read...