Friday, May 26, 2017

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection 

Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read and write down any questions you may have about it, and finally that every book you read has a purpose on why it was written. These things helped me do well in class and in other classes as well.

Something we did this year that I will remember for the rest of my life is that annotating/writing notes on what I read will help me with my work. It helped me remember what the article was about as well as I was able to pull out key facts I needed for an essay. That way I could just look at my annotations and not have too re-read the article top find something. I will always hold on to this because it will help me in life.

The nicest thing someone in our class did for me this year was fill me in with what we were doing when I came back from Mexico. They explained what I needed to do and helped me out when ever I had questions about it.

Something I taught my classmates this year was that keeping their things organized can help them find things easier or write something neater. Helping the teacher and others understand their point in writing.

An area I feel I made the most improvement in was in my writing. I have improved my writing style and wording a lot compared to the beginning of the year. Something I accomplished this year that I am proud of is improving my vocabulary. I have learned many new worlds that I will use in the near future to come.

The most challenging part of this year for me was finding books that interested me for book talks or reflections. It was was hard for me to find books I would enjoy reading since I tend to stick to certain genres of books.

The best piece of writing I did this year was probably my argumentative essay. I think it is my best because I was able to write about something I was was worried about and wanted people to know
about the problem. As well as I was able to write an essay with a nice formal style. I made it look professional, Which I am proud of.

Of the books I have read this year, My favorite was “Shadow and Bone” By Leigh Bardugo. This was my favorite book because it has a lot of magic in it with very active and cheerful characters. As well as it has romance and evil in it. It was just a wonderful book because It had tough characters whom protected each other and never gave up on one another.

The advice I give students who will be in this class next year is to turn in their work on time. Give good quality work as well. It will free their hands and won't stress them out if the have to improve their writing. It will give them time for themselves if they are responsible with their work. I also recommend future students to always be organized with their things and always give your best in this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection  Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read...