Friday, May 26, 2017

"The most Important thing in Life"

“The Most Important Thing in Life"

I believe that family is the most important thing in one’s own life. It’s the one that truly makes you
who you are. I believe that family is the most important thing in one’s own life because since I can remember my family has always been there for me, helping me achieve my goals and teaching me what they know.

It was a new day in Mexico. I could hear the birds chirping, dogs barking, children playing. It was just a beautiful sunny day. My father was working in the United States for the summer. My mother and I were in my grandma’s backyard. Sitting under the shade of a big tree in the middle of the yard. My siblings were playing on the swing and laughing.

I watched them play, seeing their smile on their small delicate faces. Looking at them got me thinking… How was I when I was a toddler? Unable to take the thought out of my head I turned to my mother and asked her. She smiled and told me about the things I would do when I was younger. I laughed until I had tears running down my cheeks and was out of breathe.

I noticed that my parents were there for me in all the things my mother told me about my childhood. When I took my first steps my parents were there, holding my hand with a smile on their face. They were there to scare the “monsters” away when I had nightmares during stormy nights. When I learned how to ride my bike guess who was there? My parents. When I won my first medal they were there cheering and clapping for me.

Then my siblings tagged along, I became a big sister. I was able to help my parents raise my siblings. Then when my dog Paloma was stolen I was crushed and my siblings were there to comfort me. To cheer me up and help me continue life. It made me realize that I loved them even if they pushed my buttons at times.

I believe that family is the most important thing in one’s own life. Because It has made me who I am and has taught me many things. I ask you all to think back into your younger lives and you will see that your family has been there for you when you were younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection  Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read...