Saturday, November 19, 2016

Article of the Week


Article of the week impression 

Today during ELA I learned many new things that are happening around the world by my peers. One of these things that got my attention was the presentation that David Torres presented. His presentation was about how guns are more likely to harm you than to protect you. His presentation surprised me because people would usually think (including me) that when other people own a gun it's to protect themselves from danger. But now that I saw David's presentation I learned that's it's not true. 

David's presentation thought me that guns are more likely to harm you than to protect you. According to David's presentation people who own a gun are more likely to commit suicide or murder. This helped me learn about how guns are dangerous since people who own a gun are more likely to commit murder. This idea scares me because knowing that there are many people who own a gun all around the world can really mess with my head at times now. It makes me feel like I'm not safe around people who are armed(who have guns) anymore. Because if all of the sudden there is a person that hates me or is going threw a tough time... then that person could kill me. As well as the people who own a gun end up having the idea to commit suicide scares me because many of my family members own a gun in Mexico. I would be broken if one of them committed suicide for some reason. 
  

1 comment:

  1. In the second paragraph thought instead of taught. I like how you put lots of details and how you include your self., like the last paragraph

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection  Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read...