Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Election day Reflection

Election Reflection 

My thoughts on the election results are here and there. I know Donald Trump won the elections and that the people who voted for him are happy and probably excited. But... the people that didn't want Trump to win... well we aren't too happy. I really don't know how Trump can see all the Mexicans as drug dealers and killers I know some of the mexicans are but not all of them. Most of us have/got an education, got a good job with a nice house and a family. I feel like if Donald Trump would meet the mexicans who work hard and help others are are kind... then he would see that most of Mexicans are good. That we Mexicans actually matter and that we all have a heart. What I mean by saying that we matter is that just because not many of us Mexicans have "papers" it doesn't mean that mexicans aren't capable of doing good in this world. If we were given the chance to prove to Donald Trump and rest that we can get good jobs and do good in this world then the Americans and Mexicans would get along. As well as if the mexicans who well sell "drugs and do crimes" were given a chance to get an education and get a good job for being able to graduate from high school and go to college then if not all then most of the violence with the Mexicans would stop.

Some issues I think will be the most interesting in relation to the election results are the way the immigrants (Mexicans) in the U.S.A will react now that Donald Trump is president. One thing is for sure is that if not most then all the Mexicans will never support Donald Trump on the things he will want to do that will go agents the Mexicans. As well as even more Mexicans  will become more violent due to Donald Trump wanting to do things that will go agents the Mexicans. They will become more violent and will try to make Donald Trump quit being president but He won't quit. I'm curious to see how much America will change during these four years Donald Trump will be president. Curious to know how the people will change. I believe and hope that The Congress and Senate will make the right choices when Donald Trump hands out a bill that will only harm many people in many different ways.

I'm excited to vote in the next election because I will be able to vote and actually be able to pick who I will vote for and why I will vote for that person. My vote and opinion on voting and that specific person will actually matter and be important. I'm excited to vote in the next election too because I will be able to vote for someone else to be President and not have Donald Trump be President anymore. As well as when I vote for that person/candidate I will have my own reasons and beliefs  for why I voted for that specific person and not the other candidate. Just like how the people who voted for Donald Trump had their reasons and beliefs on why they chose him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection  Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read...