Thursday, October 27, 2016

1st quarter Reflection

On my 10 book challenge I am on my 4th book right now. I have read The beast keeper by Cat Hellisen, Crank by Ellen Hopkins, The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer. As well as the book i am currently reading  right now The Slayer chronicles Second Chance by Heather Brewer. These book have mystery in them. As well as fantasy but the books also have emotions in them. (by Fantasy I mean Vampires, witches, romance, friendships, adventuresetc.) I like to read books, especially the ones that have romance and mystery in them. 

I have progressed on my blog posts a lot since August. I have noticed that in the begging of August I would write... but not as detailed and supportive with claims I had like now. I have improved with my writing skills a lot. I have learned how use correct punctuation... most of the time. I have improved on citing evidence As well. I have learned new words like, Articulate, Meticulous, Ominous, Palpaple, assuage etc. Which have helped me develop my word choice for when I speak or write. The TIQA format has benefited me the most. It helps me stay organized with my writing.

What I have learned about the world is how people would do the Ice bucket challenge so scientists could find a new gene to help people. My goals for the next three quarters are to expand my vocabulary word choice even more. As well as by the end of the year to leave this school prepared for High school's ELA class. To get 3s and 4s in my future grades. My other goal is to accomplish the 10 book challenge by the end of 3rd quarter the lastests. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection  Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read...