Thursday, September 15, 2016

Welcome to my blog

Hi my name is Denise and I am 4 weeks into school. My school year has been interesting so far. I have made new friends and met new teachers. My goal is to graduate with good notes and on the honor roll. My other goal is to go to the Springfield field trip but to be able to be with my friends. I'm excited to see what the school year has for me.

 

Some of my favorite things to do outside of school is to draw animals. Or I like to watch anime. I have watched Tokyo Ghoul, Blue exorcist, kamisama hajimemashita, Say I love you, Fairy tail and many more. I like to do different things during my free time and not waste my time doing nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Finall Reflection  Three most important things I learned this year were to always improve your writing, To annotate the articles you read...